Hamilton Group is looking for an experienced Capital Markets Consultant for its well-established Krakow office.
The successful candidate will have a track record in disposals and acquisitions in residential or commercial investment properties and connections within these sectors.
The Capital Markets Consultant will be responsible for sourcing and presenting investment properties to Hamilton’s existing client base in Office, Hotels, Student Housing but with a focus on residential schemes for large scale Private Rented Sector (PRS) investors.
The advisor will also be required to assist with Hamilton’s commercial leasing activity in representing prospective tenants in Krakow’s office market.
As a senior level position, the candidate will possess the business acumen and skill set to work with industry leaders in negotiating and closing high value transactions.
- Sourcing investment properties through networking and prospecting
- Preparing property teasers and presentations for investors
- Maintaining database of private and institutional investors
- Liaising with property developers
- Developing new business and client relations
- Negotiating and executing high value transactions
- Presentation and leasing of large area office/commercial spaces
- Liaising between Hamilton’s departments and sales teams
- Market report analysis
- Property valuation
- Min 3 years of experience in senior commercial or residential position
- Highly Motivated, persistent, and driven
- Knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Resourceful, Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Ability to communicate proficiently in English
- A self-starter with strong organizational and analytical skills
Hamilton Group is a real estate company established in 2004 specializing premium residential sales and rental, property management and commercial leasing. The group is at the forefront of the Polish real estate market and well recognized as a leading player within the real estate community.
A friendly, boutique working environment suited to ambitious people who desire success through hard work, ability, and determination.
Our offer includes life insurance, private health care, and a flexible working schedule to help maximize your potential with us.
A competitive basic salary and commission share scheme are offered.
Or use [email protected]
Please add the following clause: I consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, 1662).