Your scope of responsibilities:
• Day to Day management of Warsaw Branch of Hamilton May.
• Negotiating and executing high value residential transactions.
• Networking and developing business relationships in the premium sector.
• Managing and motivating the brokerage team to achieve best results.
• Delivering scalable solutions to a rapidly developing business.
• Upholding reputation of company and service levels.
• An entrepreneurial spirit to deliver profit in a boutique environment.
• Excellent business acumen with senior level experience.
• Natural leadership skills to influence and inspire your team.
• A track record of running and developing an SME.
• A good command of written and spoken English.
• Experience in residential real estate sector preffered.
What we offer:
• Attractive remuneration package (private healthcare + life insurance).
• An presitgious role in a dynamically developing company.
• A recognised premium brand and reputation (established in 2004).
• A relaxed and friendly environment where we enjoy our work.
• Flexible working conditions to suit enterprising people.
• State of the art technology platform from which to operate.
• International working environment with access to high quality clients.
• Opportunity to lead a team of experience real estate professionals.
Or use [email protected]
Please add the following clause: I consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, 1662).