Photos of Grzegórzki Park
Grzegórzki Park is a modern residential complex located in the Grzegórzki district in Kraków.
The investment is developed by Inter-Bud company from Krakow. The first structures were built in 2013, the next stages of development are scheduled for completion at the turn of 2015/2016.
The apartments have been designed with attention to their functionality and optimal use of space. Additionally, the upper floors offer beautiful views of the city skyline.
The location of the investment offers all buyers the opportunity to live in a quiet and peaceful street while remaining very close to the heart of Krakow, along with its main thoroughfares.
The unconventional architecture of the buildings made it possible to create a cascading courtyard with greenery, and a modern playground for children. It is an ideal place to relax, while remaining in the very center of the city. Moreover, the development features high, glazed commercial premises - perfect for easy and quick shopping.
Grzegórzki Park is:
- A set of buildings characterized by modern, original architecture.
- Functional apartments designed with optimal use of space in mind.
- Great view of the city skyline from the development's top floors.
- Easy and quick shopping in the investment's commercial area.
- Cascading atrium with greenery and a modern playground for children.
The "Grzegórzki Park" estate is located in the heart of Krakow, on the quiet and comfortable Francesco Nullo street, nearby the Mogilskie Roundabout - one of the most vital transportation points of the entire city (enables quick and convenient access to the most important places in Krakow).